The church is the community of all those who confess Jesus Christ as Savior and God. By virtue of their fellowship with Him they are joined to one another. God wants this "communion of the saints" to be lived out in the world through local congregations. Shared activities of our life together include:
“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ”
Old Orchard Church's women's ministry provides opportunities to grow as godly women as we fellowship and study together in the following ways:
- A weekly Bible Study during the school year meets at the Milligan House on Wednesday mornings with free childcare available.
- An evening Bible Study is also provided on Thursdays.
- Women’s retreats are held periodically.
- Short topical studies are periodically available.
- We enjoy social gatherings throughout the year
- For more information, times and dates please contact Nancy Weir at 314-757-2160 or email@example.com.
Foreign Missions Ministry
Old Orchard Church is involved in a wide variety of foreign missions activities, including short term missions trips. There is a ministry group that oversees this involvement. At present we support ten missionaries financially and in prayer.
For many years Old Orchard has held a weekly English Conversation Class for foreign university students. Students have come from Webster University, Washington University and Saint Louis University. It meets across the street from the church in the Milligan House on Friday afternoons, 4:30-6:00pm. There are snacks, games, discussion and on occasion movies to help the students become more proficient in their spoken English.